This baked sea bass with lemon caper dressing recipe has a scrumptious dressing and never solely is nice for a weekday meal, however I feel it is usually ok to entertain with it on the weekend.
Fish is the right option to break up the week once you need to add a wholesome change to your weekly meal plan. You’ll be able to't go unsuitable selecting sea bass as your supply of protein for dinner. It's a excessive supply of protein with 20 grams of protein in a 3-ounce serving and is low in energy with simply 105 energy in a 3-ounce serving.
Though sea bass comprises little complete fats, it is a superb supply of two omega-Three fatty acids: eicosatetraenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). These fatty acids assist decrease the chance of heart problems by reducing blood strain and reducing levels of cholesterol. This white fish can also be an excellent supply of vitamin B-6 and comprises virtually 20 p.c of your day by day worth.
Solely 2 protein parts & 1 fats portion are used for this meal and we advocate serving the fish recipe with 120g potatoes and seasonal greens free.
- four x 140g sea bass fillets
- Olive oil, for brushing
- For the caper dressing
- Three tablespoons of additional virgin olive oil
- Grated zest of 1 lemon plus 2 tablespoons of juice
- 2 tbsp small capers
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons of chopped flat-leaf parsley, plus a couple of additional leaves (non-compulsory)
- For the dressing, combine the oil with lemon zest and juice, capers, mustard, a bit spices and 1 tbsp water. Don’t add parsley but (except served instantly) because the acid within the lemon will fade the colour if left collectively for too lengthy.
- Preheat the oven to 220C / 200C convection / fuel 7.
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper and place the fish on it with the pores and skin facet up.
- Brush the pores and skin with oil and sprinkle with a bit salt flakes.
- Bake for 7 minutes or till the meat flakes when examined with a knife.
- Prepare the fish on heat serving plates, spoon the dressing over it and sprinkle with extra parsley leaves as desired.
To obtain a replica of the recipe for Baked Sea Bass with Lemon Caper Dressing, click on right here.
The Publish Baked Sea Bass with Lemon and Capers Dressing first appeared on Motivation Weight Administration.