Best way to get rid of a Cold Sore – Cure Cold Sore Easily
Do you wish to finally cure you painful, embarrassing and contagious cold sore or herpes complex?
Would you like to cure it without spending money on over-the-counter products, disappointing medications that won’t work? If Yes, this is the most important post you will ever read. Here’s how:
Best way to get rid of a Cold Sore
Dear Frustrated Cold Sore Sufferer,
Before we dive into Best way to get rid of a cold sore, let me ask you this question.
What are cold sores?
They are red fluid-filled blisters that mostly form close to the mouth or other areas of the face of the carrier.
Cold sore does persist for weeks and usually they patch together.
It is usually cause by a virus called herpes simplex.
They are contagious and can easily be spread via close contact.
Now let’s look at what do cause Cold Sore
What Causes Cold Sores?
Cold sores are caused by the herpes simplex virus.
There are 2 type of herpes simplex namely herpes simplex type 1 and herpes simplex type 2.
Each of this herpes simplex virus cause cold sores but in different form and parts of the body.
Herpes simplex type 1 usually cause cold sores on the face, mostly close to the mouth.
While the herpes simplex type 2 usually causes genital herpes.
Though both virus can cause sores on genitals but through oral sex. But mostly genital herpes are caused by HSV type 2.
Cold sore is contagious and can easily spread via physical contact with the infected person.
Infection starts by having an itchy or sensitive feelings at the spot.
Sometimes, this infection can be so serious and can spread all over the faces mostly close to the eye.
If this happen, it can affect the vision of the person.
Likewise, if it spread to the brain (which do happen) it can lead to meningitis or encephalitis.
Cold Sore Symptoms
There are different stages via which cold sore appears and they are as follows:
But, please note this, cold sore stages varies. This depend on if you’re infected for the first time or if it is a recurrence.
At the beginning, you will notice itching or burning feelings on your face or lips days before the sore appear.
Which is a signal that you’re infected and have to start applying treatment.
Thereafter the sore will appear and it’s look like a red blister with fluid. It’s tender and painful.
If not attended to, it may continue to spread.
It does stays for weeks and it is contagious until it’s cured.
Alongside with these symptoms the following can as well trigger cold sores:
- Eating certain foods
- Mood Changes
- Raised Blisters
- Yellow Crust
- Sore Throat
- Swollen Lymph Nodes in Neck
Cold Sore Stages
Cold sore pass through this symptoms above and do more harm if not properly attended to. And can easily infect another person through contact.
The stages are:
- There will be itching and tingling for almost a day before the blister will show.
- Bumps (blisters) will show and filled with fluid
- The blisters will start to bust with bad smell causing painful sores.
- After that, the busted blisters will dry forming sores and scar that will trigger itching and cake.
- Thereafter, these scab will start to fall off due to treatment applied and the cold sore will heal.
Cold sore stages contagious
If you’re infected below are some of the bad experience that you may suffer.
- Most time you will always be scared to look at your reflection in the mirror whenever you feel a burning sensation while opening your mouth in the morning.
- You will most time be embarrassed when talking publicly. Because you know that everyone’s staring at the crusty, red spot in the corner of your mouth, as if you had the plague.
- Always, you will be having increased anxiety because you know your next cold sore outbreak is coming any day now.
- Due to the heavy pain from your cold sore you will barely move your lips and none of the medication the doctor prescribed will seems to help.
- Most time, you will be scared that the unknown chemicals you’ve been putting on your mouth to cure your cold sores may have done more harm than good, leaving the cold sores behind.
- Every time you will be feeling the peeling, dryness and itchiness caused by your herpes creams, lotions or potions which will make your cold sores look even uglier.
- You will always notice that people will be afraid to get close to you and will never think about kissing you knowing you’re contagious.
- This cold sores will be so embarrassing that you wish they were somewhere else other than the most visible part of your body – your face.
Cold Sore Remedies
If you’ve tried every over-the-counter product that is available, you will find out that they do nothing except “mask” the problem instead of “fix” the problem.
The worst thing about this method is, they only attempted to dry up the spot and that make it big, red and put a puss-filled spot on your face.
And that can cause your darn skin to start falling off.
Even when some other product helps to deaden the area by reducing the pain it does not really help you to not look like you’ve got the plague.
Many have also tried prescription, medications provided by doctors and dermatologists.
But the bad thing about prescription creams and pills is that, they work only for a short while thereafter your cold sores come back.
Likewise, many has tried Chinese medicines and herbal supplements and they don’t work either.
How do I know?
From their testimonies after applying this… Best way to get rid of a Cold Sore.
So, how about if I show you an Effective Cold Sores Cure that is Natural, Inexpensive and Easy?
This will help you to know… how to get rid of cold sores forever
A lot of – Cold sore treatment have not really cure cold sore but only relief it thereby allowing it re-occurrence.
How to get rid of cold sores forever
If I may ask, do you wish to Free Yourself From Being A Victim of Cold Sores and Herpes?
Not temporary but forever?
Through this Cold Sore Free Forever™, an easy-to-follow program that will show you how to cure cold sores naturally.
It’s a downloadable program and can be used anywhere.
The directions are very simple, precise and easy-to-do at home and anywhere.
Also, you’ll get a full understanding of your symptoms and the exact thing and steps to Stop It.
This will help you to cure any herpes complex and it main cause that is making your life miserable.
So, here’s what you will get as result when you use….Best way to get rid of a Cold Sore
- A guaranteed proven cure for your cold sore within 3 days.
- The freedom you desire to date again.
- Be able to spend more time with family and friends.
- Gain and get your self-confidence back.
- Get you good looking appearance back.
- Ability to Cure cold sores naturally from the comforts of your home.
- Finally stop your cold sores from coming back again and gone forever.
- To throw away all your cold sore “creams, lotions and potions” right in the garbage.
- Ability to finally eliminate cold sores without using immune killing antibiotics.
- Access to a 100% safe and effective treatment to cure your herpes problem once and for all.
- Finally not to ever worry about another cold sore flare-up again.
Best way to get rid of a Cold Sore
Let me ask you this question: Do you want to continue suffering from the same horrific problems and trying products that don’t work.
Or belong to the hundreds of people who’ve finally found relief with Cold Sore Free Forever™.
The choice is yours.
But because I know exactly what you’re going through, I want to make your life easy by offering you this Cold Sore Free Forever™.
And if you can take this chance it will make your life better.
It is the most effective solution to curing your cold sores – forever.
And also never search for a cure or take another trip to the doctor or dermatologist again.
It’s comes along with 7 books – FREE! that will deliver valuable health and fitness knowledge.
Not only that, you also get my no risks, no hassles money back guarantee.
All orders are protected by SSL encryption – the highest industry standard for online security from trusted vendors.
Best way to get rid of a Cold Sore – How to Cure Cold Sore Easily, Naturally and Forever! is backed with a 60 Day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee.
Best way to get rid of a Cold Sore