When the climate warms up and the evenings get longer, BBQ is the right choice for dinner. There are numerous wholesome alternate options to the same old sausage and beef burgers and this scrumptious BBQ marinated hen kebab recipe is one in every of them.
The marinating takes a while, however this may very well be completed at midday in order that it’s prepared for dinner.
It makes use of three servings of protein and ¼ serving of dairy merchandise and ½ serving of greens, so that you get four proteins and a couple of carbohydrates over the opposite meals.
Or you could possibly deplete one in every of your carbohydrates and serve it with a small grilled baked potato and a free salad.
Elements for marinated BBQ hen kebabs
- 1 (200g) can of 0% Greek yoghurt
- 120g low-fat crumbled feta cheese
- half teaspoon lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons of contemporary lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of dried oregano
- half teaspoon salt
- 1/four teaspoon of floor black pepper
- 1/four teaspoon of crushed dried rosemary
- 400g skinless, boneless hen breast fillets – minimize into 2.5 cm items
- 1 giant crimson onion, minimize into wedges
- 1 giant inexperienced pepper, minimize into three cm items
Marinated BBQ Hen Kebabs Instructions
- Combine the yogurt, feta, lemon zest, lemon juice, oregano, salt, pepper and rosemary in a big, flat baking dish. Place the hen within the bowl and switch over to brush. Cowl and marinate within the fridge for three hours.
- Preheat an out of doors grill to excessive warmth.
- Put the hen, onion wedges and inexperienced pepper items alternately on skewers.
- BBQ skewers on the ready grill till the hen is not pink and the juices are clear.
Obtain a duplicate of the marinated hen kebab recipe right here.
The publish Marinated BBQ Hen Kebabs first appeared on Motivation Weight Administration.