This scrumptious, hearty chickpea pancake isn’t solely vegan, but in addition gluten-free, grain-free, oil-free and freed from refined sugar. Chickpea flour is excessive in protein at 7 grams per ¼ cup and excessive in fiber at three grams per ¼ cup, making it a tasty and filling breakfast or lunch possibility.
This recipe makes use of 1½ of your protein serving when used for breakfast, so you’ve 5½ protein for the remainder of the day.
You can deplete one among your fats servings for the day and serve this scrumptious pancake with 1.5 tablespoons of low-fat hummus or paprika hummus or some chopped avocado.
Elements for hearty chickpea pancakes
- 90g chickpea flour
- 250 ml water
- ½ heaping teaspoon of baking powder
- Juice of ½ a small lemon
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt to style
- 150g chopped spinach
- 100g spring onions & tomatoes finely chopped
Directions for hearty chickpea pancakes
- Preheat the grill plate or pan and spray with 1 Cal Spray.
- Combine the flour, water, baking powder, cumin, garlic powder and salt in a bowl. Combine effectively and make it possible for all lumps are gone.
- Add the lemon and stir (the dough rises and foams a little bit).
- Add greens and blend completely.
- Pour ¼ of the combination onto the preheated pan, it might appear to be there are extra greens than the combination, however the batter will swell from the baking soda and look fluffy and full.
- Prepare dinner for five minutes.
Click on right here to obtain your copy of the Savory Chickpea Pancake Recipe.
The Submit Savory Chickpea Pancake first appeared on Motivation Weight Administration.